大约一年前亚博体育在线，我姐姐打电话告诉我，她要来马德里看望我——她丈夫和四个小孩在后面！亚博在线娱乐平台I was overjoyed,然而，忧虑——对孩子们来说会不会太多？幸运的是，I've now learned that 亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid is a pretty awesome city for children,我姐姐说他们10天的旅行是他们度过的最好的假期。
Why Visit 亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid with Kids??
每个人都有自己的观点，but for my sister it was a combination of wanting to come to Europe,to visit me,and to expose her young kids (ages 1,三，4，and 8) to another language and culture.实际上她一直在考虑去佛罗里达的迪斯尼乐园，亚博体育在线但在统计数据后发现，去马德里旅行实际上会便宜很多！亚博在线娱乐平台They got a great deal on flights with Aer Lingus,呆在帕塞奥·德尔·普拉多的一套可爱的出租公寓,and cooked market fresh food daily (with some meals out too,当然！）
What to do in 亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid with Kids
Here's where I was super surprised– I searched for things to do in 亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid with kids and got loads of articles as a result.我可以告诉你，其中99%是由没有孩子的人写的，and have never actually done the activities they proposed.This article is by no means meant to be an extensive guide,但我向你保证，我已经完成了清单上的每一件事！！
也，这些建议对我姐姐的孩子（1岁，三，4，8）。I'm sure with a slightly older bunch you'd have even more options,so I've included some additional recommendations towards the end.
亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid is a big city,with lots to see and do.My nieces and nephews enjoyed our slow pace (usually one attraction per day).这样我们就不会让他们早起，they could take a nap in the afternoon (Spanish style!）and stop at as many playgrounds as necessary.
对于一个家庭来说，没有更好的方法可以留在马德里。亚博在线娱乐平台我们很幸运在普拉多大教堂找到了一个好地方，a 10-minute walk from the Atocha train station,the Puerta del Sol,and only minutes away from 亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid's most famous museums and the Literary Quarter.我认为这个地区对家庭非常友好，而且绝对建议在这里查看！！
我们节省了时间，确保孩子们在家吃早饭，以此来增加金钱和压力，出发前。That way they were nourished for the morning!有时我们会停下来吃第二顿早餐（在西班牙很常见！）丘罗斯或托斯塔达，but we never had to stress if they would eat or not.
- Royal Palace: The kids loved seeing the palace and learning that Spain has a king,queen,and princesses!We didn't go inside,尽管八岁的孩子本想这样做的。
- 市长广场: The square is impressive and we enjoyed slowly making our way around the perimeter.我们是作为我孩子去马德里旅行的一部分参观的，亚博在线娱乐平台which meant the kids got to learn a fascinating story 亚博体育在线about the horse statue in the square!！
- 丽池公园我们去过两次，孩子们都很喜欢。退休人员大约有15个（亚博体育在线或更多！) playgrounds inside,so we combined a"playground tour"带着真正的成人公园之旅。The only part that they didn't enjoy was the crystal palace (my 3-year-old niece found the loud sound exhibition really scary).
- 坎波: We all loved visiting Casa de Campo!I often forget how gorgeous (and enormous) this park is.
- 亚博在线娱乐平台马德里动物园: As a part of our Casa de Campo day,we went to the zoo.I'd never been before (zoos make me a little sad) but I really enjoyed it and the kids LOVED it.We went mid-week which meant it was empty– even the concession stands were closed,so bring your own snacks!！
- Churrería: There are plenty of places forchocolate con churrosin 亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid,我保证我的家人会喜欢他们。But my personal favorites (and the ones we feature on our马德里美食之旅亚博在线娱乐平台) are Chocolat (Literary Quarter) and San Ginés (Center).试试我们的亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid for Kids Tourfor churros and chocolate with the whole family!！
- 伯纳乌球场: We did visit the stadium with my family (my brother-in-law used to play soccer) but I don't recommend it for young kids for a few reasons.First of all,这对婴儿车来说太糟糕了。There are tons of staircases and no place to store the strollers during the visit.每个婴儿车需要两个人带他们上下无数的楼梯（没有电梯）。也，孩子们很无聊。Now– they had no idea who these players were (so if your kids do follow football and know 亚博体育在线about亚博在线娱乐平台 Real Madrid,这可能会有所不同）。但我的家人不知道。成人喜欢（旅游是自我引导的，至少持续两个小时）。但我绝对认为这是对年龄较大的孩子（他们理想地喜欢足球）的一种看法，and adults.而且，它是昂贵的！！
- 铁路博物馆我们几乎要去这个博物馆了，但时间不多了。I've been before,然而，and know that the kids would have enjoyed it.一些导游提到带孩子去海军博物馆，但我不同意。马德里海亚博在线娱乐平台军博物馆很黑，有很多书，我想我的侄女和侄子会很无聊的。
- 特莱夫里科：这次我们跳过缆车，因为孩子们太小了（我想他们会害怕的）。My sister also isn't the biggest fan of heights… But last year we did this with Ale's family,包括我们9岁的侄女和12岁的侄子，他们很喜欢。
- 弗拉门戈展：弗拉明戈的表演非常响亮，充满激情——在我看来，这并不适合小孩子。我姐姐和我带着我8岁的侄女（其他人和爸爸呆在家里）过生日，她很喜欢。We went on a私人吞噬马德里弗拉门戈和塔帕斯亚博在线娱乐平台之旅(with the show nice and early at 6pm) and had great front row seats.I wasn't sure what my niece would think,and she was silent (her eyes glued to the stage) throughout.Turns out she was very impressed and would love to go again!！
我妹妹很幸运，asDevour 亚博在线娱乐平台Madridis in the testing stages for a new tour– a亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid for Kids Tourthat we will be launching soon!***更新****已启动！See all details 亚博体育在线about our亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid for Kids Tour在这里！这次旅行对他们来说是完美的，因为它让成人和儿童都能以完美的速度探索市中心。
我们参观了主要景点（皇宫，Almudena Cathedral,拉维拉广场，Plaza Mayor,Puerta del Sol,etc.) but kept the kids interested with stories,legends and a fun workbook with different activities.The tour also includes a stop at an authentic Spanish deli (where adults sip cava or wine and enjoy the best ham in Spain,孩子们用肉和奶酪做美味的西班牙三明治）。孩子们还可以学习火腿切片的艺术，亚博体育在线见见专业的火腿切片机！如果没有丘罗斯和巧克力，孩子们在马德里亚博在线娱乐平台的旅行将永远不会结束，当然是在圣金酒店！每个人都很高兴能和糖衣的小教堂一起去接我（无论是咖啡还是巧克力）。
You can contact us 亚博体育在线about a private family to亚博在线娱乐平台ur of Madrid here:Contact Us
7。Don't dine too late
每个人都会告诉你，在西班牙，你需要适应当地的时间表——也就是说，在晚上9点或更晚的时候吃饭。虽然我相信这是真的，如果独自旅行，我不建议带孩子去。There are plenty of places that open earlier and dining earlier will make your kids' experience of eating in Spain much better.
我喜欢教我的侄女和侄子亚博体育在线Spain's 4th Meal"午后小吃，或merienda.这是一个有意义的时刻（丘罗斯，sandwiches,pastries…) between lunch and dinner.
We were unsure 亚博体育在线about vis亚博在线娱乐平台iting Madrid's most famous flea market,the Rastro.经常很拥挤很热，and the main streets are filled with a lot of crap– the side streets with expensive antiques.But we decided to brave it anyway.The key to enjoying it was taking it slow.We meandered down the main street (barely moving because it was so packed),before making a left on the much calmer"art street"（不确定实际名称！）在这里，我姐姐给孩子们买了一幅画和一些T恤。我们拐过街角，吃了美味的冰棒和图卢普咖啡（Calle Embajadores，6),while listening to a live band.We then made our way back through the crowds to pick up a couple of souvenirs we'd spotted earlier.我们没有试着去看，这意味着我们度过了一个美好的早晨！！
这可能很明显，但是为了爱马德里，亚博在线娱乐平台你必须呆在原地！So many people spend one or two days in 亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid and then hop around the rest of Spain.While I LOVE other Spanish cities as well,I believe that slow travel is the best way to truly connect with a place,尤其建议带孩子旅行时放慢速度。Of our 10-day trip,我们只离开这个城市一次（去托莱多一日游）。
I loved my family's visit (though by the end I admit I was exhausted!）I realized that 亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid with kids is not only doable– it's great!My family had a very special experience and the kids are already asking to come back."I love Spain!"is what they're telling everyone back home 🙂
你带着孩子出国旅行了吗？Any tips for 亚博在线娱乐平台Madrid with kids that I missed?Leave me a comment!！
Latest posts by Lauren Aloise（看到一切)
- My Top 8 Favorite Spanish Breakfast Foods – What People Eat for Breakfast in Spain12月20日，二千零一十八
- 12必须在巴黎尝试食物-像巴黎本地人一样吃- December 1,二千零一十八
- 西班牙圣诞羊肉食谱-慢烤羊肉配土豆和洋葱（Cordero Con Patatas y Cebolla）- November 28,二千零一十八